COVID19 Privacy Notice
Covid19 advice for parents when a child is unwell or injured
Information for parents and carers regarding coronavirus and school
Please click here for information on the rules of when you should keep your child home from school in relation to coronavirus.
Advice for parents when your child is unwell
For advice on what to do if your child is unwell or injured during coronavirus, please
Please click here for LMC guidance on queries regarding exemption of wearing face masks.
Click here for Abbottswood Medical Centre guidance on wearing fask coverings.
General Practice does not issue sick notes for covid or covid symptoms. Please click here for a letter from the LMC which you can complete and give to your employer
Had Covid-19 and wish to help with the national clinical trials? For more information, please click here.
We are letting you know about a very useful website called Germ Defence which was created by a team of doctors and scientists to give you advice that has been proven to reduce the spread of viruses in the home. It can help you plan how to protect yourself and members of your family from infection by COVID-19 and ‘flu.
It’s easy to use and only takes 10 minutes - just click on this link:
(If this link does not open when you click on it, please copy and paste it into your web browser.)
Please pass details of the Germ Defence website to your friends and family.
There’s a button at the bottom of the Germ Defence website for sharing by social media.
If you’d like to know more:
· Over 20,000 people previously took part in research about Germ Defence
· People who followed the advice in Germ Defence had fewer and less severe illnesses - and so did the people they lived with
· Results of the study were published in The Lancet medical journal
· Germ Defence has been updated with COVID-19 advice to help prevent a wave of COVID-19 and ‘flu this Autumn/Winter
· Information about how the Germ Defence website is being evaluated is available here.